Tips, tricks and other answers to customer service questions you have always wanted to ask about ewa-marine:
Are you looking for after sales, customer service information or just a quick and fast answer to a question regarding ewa-marine or even underwater photography in general? Then this section has answers for you!
Just click one of the three sections to find the relevant question and the link to the service answer you are looking for.
- My camera has an additional letter behind the model name not mentioned in your type list. Does the same housing still fit?
- How much do these flexible housings cost ?
- Where can I buy ewa-marine products locally?
- Contact information for all our distributors world-wide
- Who or what is ewa-marine ? And who are the people behind the name ?
- Flexible housings: What's that ? And how does it really work?
- Are these flexible housings really waterproof ?
- Photo- and video-lead - what they are and which ones fit your housing.
- How deep can I dive with these flexible housings ?
- How can I operate the protected equipment in the flexible ewa-marine housing ?
- Can I still use the microphone ?
- How to stop the camcorder from moving inside the housing.
- Do I have to remove excess air from the housing ?
- What do I need the AV110 and the C-AF adapter for ?
- What maintenance does the housing require ?
- What is the "Silica-gel" supposed to be good for ?
- How durable are these protecting-housings and what kind of life expectancy do they have?
- Is it possible to repair a housing should it get damaged ?
- What time of day is most suited for under water photography / filming ?
- Wide angle adapters - when and how should they be used ?
- Underwater-colour correction filters - when and how should they be used ?
- UV-filters - why and for which cameras ?
- Water droplets on the outside of the front port during work on the water surface.
- How to stop condensation from forming on the inside of the front port.
- Shouldn't I be using a so called "dome-port" for under water camera work ?
- Estimating distances under water
Do you have other questions? Then send us an e-mail,
give us a call to Germany +49-8171-4185-0
or contact your local ewa-marine distribution partner
We will be happy to help you!