Tips, tricks and other answers to questions you have always wanted to ask about ewa-marine:
You're interested in an ewa-marine product for your camera or camcorder?
- Which video-housing do I need for my camcorder ?
- Which photo-housing do I need for my photo camera ?
- Which rain-cape is appropriate to my camcorder and/or photo-equipment ?
- My camera has an additional letter behind the model name not mentioned in your type list. Does the same housing still fit?
- How much do these flexible housings cost ?
- Where can I buy ewa-marine products locally?
- Contact information for all our distributors world-wide
- Who or what is ewa-marine ? And who are the people behind the name ?
ewa-marine: Questions regarding the concept, maintenance and general use:
- Flexible housings: What's that ? And how does it really work?
- Are these flexible housings realy waterproof ?
- Photo- and video-lead - what they are and which ones fit your housing.
- How deep can I dive with these flexible housings ?
- How can I operate the protected equipment in the flexible ewa-marine housing ?
- Can I still use the microphone ?
- How to stop the camcorder from moving inside the housing.
- Do I have to remove excess air from the housing ?
- What do I need the AV110 and the C-AF adapter for ?
- What maintenance does the housing require ?
- What is the "Silica-gel" supposed to be good for ?
- How durable are these protecting-housings and what kind of life expectancy do they have?
- Is it possible to repair a housing if it should get damaged ?
Some general, useful tips for under water video, film and photography:
- What time of day is most suited for under water photography / filming ?
- Wide angle adapters - when and how should they be used ?
- Underwater-colour correction filters - when and how should they be used ?
- UV-filters - why and for which cameras ?
- Water droplets on the outside of the front port during work on the water surface.
- How to stop condensation from forming on the inside of the front port.
- Shouldn't I be using a so called "dome-port" for under water camera work ?
- Estimating distances under water
Entschuldigung! Ihr Browser unterstÃ¼tzt keine iFrames!